Ad

Finidi George Reveals What Happened After Victor Osimhen Reached Out to Him

Finidi George has revealed that Victor Osimhen sent him a message, which was later deleted by the striker.

Finidi George and Victor Osimhen
Finidi George reveals that Osimhen sent him a message. Credit: @officialfinidi @victorosimhen9 Source: Instagram


George noted that the Super Eagles striker has not yet apologized for his social media comments.

He described the situation as 'unfair' and advised the now Galatasaray forward, to investigate the claims further, while he hands over the situation for God to judge.

 

DON'T MISS OUT >>Join our WhatsApp Channel and never miss out on any news update<<


Former Super Eagles coach Finidi George has insisted that Victor Osimhen has not yet apologized for his social media outburst in June.


Here is the Controversy between Osimhen and Finidi

Due to an injury, the striker was absent for the June 2026 FIFA World Cup qualifiers against South Africa and Benin.

Media reports suggested that Finidi accused some players of choosing which matches to play in, with Osimhen's name being specifically mentioned.


IMPORTANT >>Follow our X (Twitter) Account and contribute to our discussions<<  


Here's what really happened;

Osimhen took to his Instagram Live, expressing that he would not tolerate any disrespect after Finidi allegedly questioned his commitment to the national team, according to Soccernet.

READ ALSO

 >> Victor Osimhen Reunites With Team Mate Dries, While Resuming Training With Galatasaray <<


While some former internationals and fans have urged Osimhen to apologize, others believe his reaction was justified.

Finidi, however, stated that although the 25-year-old did not reply to his message, it appeared Osimhen sent something that was subsequently deleted before he could see what was sent.


JUST A MINUTE! >>Follow us on Instagram and never miss a news<<


The Rivers United manager mentioned these on Naija Sports;

"I sent him a message privately. What did you hear that you're going hard like this? I said this is not fair. You can ask people that were there."

"I sent him a message privately, which he didn't respond. It's like he sent me a message and deleted it. So I couldn't read what he sent, I didn't know if he apologized or he didn't. I couldn't read his message before he deleted it."

"But I sent him a message that it was unfair on his path to talk about me that way from something that he heard from somebody."


See video below;


READ ALSO

 >> Ademola Lookman Reacted to his nomination for Ballon d’Or <

Post a Comment

0 Comments